Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services – ARMHS
The state’s Medical Assistance (MA) program covers rehabilitative services for adults with mental health issues.
These services are not limited to people with serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI).
The adult rehabilitative mental health services (ARMHS) may only be provided by an entity (a county or provider) that has been certified using the provider certification process developed by the Department of Human Services in consultation with counties and others.
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Service providers must go through a certification process. There are two types of certification each provider must go through. Primary certification is done at the state level, but providers must also have local certification from each county where they provide ARMHS services.
- Primary certification is conducted by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. For more information, go to Department of Human Services Adult Mental Health Division website. The primary certification documents are also reviewed by the county.
- Local certification is conducted in each county where the applicant provides services.
Applying for Certification
Primary certification and recertification is handled by the state and not by counties. Local certification and recertification is handled by the county.
See the process.
Certified Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Service providers in Dakota County
- Accend Services, Inc., Minneapolis – 218-724-3122
- Alliance Health Care, Eagan – 651-895-8030
- Associated Clinic of Psychology, Minneapolis – 612-925-6033
- Canvas Health, Inc., Oakdale – 651-777-5222
- Complementary Support Services, Richfield – 952-895-1730
- Family Support Services, Inc., Apple Valley – 952-997-3020
- Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota, St. Paul – 651-379-5874
- Guild Incorporated, W. St. Paul – 651-457-2248
- Hope Alliance Health, Inc., Minneapolis – 206-883-0990
- Metro Behavioral Health, LLC, Minneapolis – 612-767-7770
- Metro Psychology Support Services, St. Paul – 651-895-4468
- Metro Social Services, Incorporated, St. Paul – 651-647-0647
- Options Family & Behavior Services, Burnsville – 952-564-3000
- Pathways Counseling Center, Inc., St. Paul – 651-641-1155
- Professional Resource Network, Bloomington – 952-858-8827
- South Metro Human Services, St. Paul – 651-291-1979
- Summit Guidance Center, St. Paul – 651-276-0607
- Tasks Unlimited Mental Health Services, Minneapolis – 612-871-3320