To use Zinio, you will need to create two different accounts—a library account to select your magazines and a Zinio.com account to view them.
Set up a Library account to select magazines
- Go to the Library Zinio website.
- Click on Create New Account in upper right hand corner.
- Enter your library barcode and click Next.
- Enter the required information. Click Create Account.
- You will receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox. Click on the link to confirm.
Selecting a new magazine
- Log in to the Library Zinio website, using your email and password.
- Browse the library’s collection and click on Checkout Now when you have selected a magazine to read.
- You may continue to browse for magazines or start reading. Once you are done browsing, click on Start Reading.
- You will be redirected to Zinio.com where first time users will need to create a free account. This account will allow you to view the magazines you have selected.
- After signing in, click on the Continue button.
- To read the magazine on your computer, click on the magazine cover to open and read.
At the bottom of the Library Zinio login page, you can download apps for a PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire/HD, Win 8, Blackberry and Nook HD/HD+. Alternatively, search for the Zinio app in your device’s app store. If there is not an app available for your device, you can still access and read Zinio magazines through your web browser. You must select your magazines through the Library Zinio website, not through the app itself.
Reading magazines offline
- Go to Zinio.com.
- Click log in at the top of the screen and enter your email and password. Click sign in.
- Click on my library at the top of the page to view the magazines you've subscribed to via the Library Zinio page.
- Click on the magazine cover to open and read.
At the bottom of the Library Zinio login page, you can download apps for a PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, and Blackberry Playbook. If there is not an app available for your device, you can still access and read Zinio magazines through your web browser.
Read magazines offline
You must first be online to select magazines and download them. :
- You must be online to select magazines and download them.
- Follow the instructions to select a magazine.
- Open the Zinio app on your mobile device and select a magazine to download.
- When the download is complete, you can read that magazine offline.
- Only magazines that have been downloaded through the app can be read offline.
Removing magazines from your account
Checked out magazines on your account do not have a due date, but users may choose to delete them from their app/device to free up processing memory.
To remove magazine issues from your account on your PC:
- Log in to your Zinio.com account and click Go to My Checked-out Magazines near the top of the page.
- Click the Edit your reading list.
- Click the red 'x' to remove titles from your account.
- Click the Done button when you are finished.
To remove magazine issues from your Zinio app:
- Open your Zinio app and click Edit.
- Click on the black “x” to remove title.
- Click Done when finished.