Dakota County Library partners with AARP and VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) to provide free tax preparation help for low-income seniors, adults and families.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) helps seniors, people who are disabled, people who speak limited English and families that earn less than $52,000 a year. No registration required.
All programs are located at the Galaxie Library.
- Thursday, March 6, 2-6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 13, 2-6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 20, 2-6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 3, 2-6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 12, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Tax preparation help for low-income seniors, adults and families. Registration required.
- Thursdays, Feb. 6-April 10, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Burnhaven
- Tuesdays, March 4-25 and April 8, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Heritage