Educational displays are ideal for table tops in classrooms and events to capture a visitor’s attention. The tabletop displays are developed by topic and provide a complete set of materials to support and stimulate discussion.
The Recycling Zone tabletop display
The display illustrates all of the services available to residents at The Recycling Zone. The display contains:
- Examples of household items that are recycled at The Recycling Zone.
- Print materials detailing The Recycling Zone services.
- Recommend pairing with The Recycling Zone banner. The Recycling Zone capes and Twister with a Twist are good to use when kids are involved.
Toxicity reduction tabletop display
Helps educators explain how to identify household chemicals and the importance of properly disposing them. The display contains:
- Examples of household chemicals that should be recycled at The Recycling Zone.
- Examples of non-toxic household cleaning ingredients.
- Print materials offering alternative household cleaners recipes and resources to recycling household chemicals.
- Recommend pairing with The Recycling Zone banner. Also goes well with Make Your Own Cleaner activity.
Waste reduction display and/or activity
Use this kit as a tabletop display or an interactive activity to explain the environmental and financial benefits to buying products in bulk instead of single-use packaging. The display contains:
- Examples of bulk and single serving packaging.
- Recommend pairing with Why Reduce banner.
Residential recycling tabletop display
Explains the importance of residential recycling and how to determine what materials are recyclable. The display contains:
- Examples of items at home that can be recycled.
- Example of items that should be thrown away.
- Print materials to help recycle at home.
- Recommend pairing with Green Guide or Why recycle banner and wheel activity. If kids are involved, the Recycling Superhero stamp and Recycling Bingo activity are good to use.
Backyard compost bin
Use this real-life compost bin to illustrate how to compost at home.