Libraries Parks

Green Guide

Mineral Spirits & Flammable Solvents

Hazardous Waste 

Bring mineral spirits and other flammable solvents to The Recycling Zone



Place empty containers in the garbage. 

Information on this page applies to households ONLY. Different rules may apply to businesses in Dakota County.

Last updated: 3/4/2014 5:25 AM