Libraries Parks

Green Guide

Cooking Oil & Grease



Used cooking oil from deep-frying can be brought to The Recycling Zone or Endres Processing. Call Endres Processing first for preparation and to make arrangements for drop-off. 

Endres Processing
651-438-3113, ext. 0
13420 Courthouse Blvd.
Rosemount, MN 



If recycling is not an option, put small quantities of cooking oil in a closed container and place in the garbage. Cooking oil or grease should not be poured down the drain.

Information on this page applies to households ONLY. Different rules may apply to businesses in Dakota County.

Last updated: 3/4/2014 5:42 AM