Businesses can drop off the following recyclables at The Recycling Zone for free during the business recycling drop-off hours listed below. Please separate recyclables by type. Call 651-905-4520 to arrange for loads larger than a pick-up truck.
Hours (recycling only)*
Wednesday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Thursday: noon–8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
* The Recycling Zone is closed on most county observed holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Aluminum foil (clean)
- Aluminum cans
- Tin and steel food cans
- Cartons (milk, juice boxes, soup, broth and wine)
- Boxes (cake mixes, cereal, toothpaste, pasta and other dry goods)
- Glass bottles and jars
- Ink cartridges
- Magazines and catalogs
- Office and school papers
- Packing peanuts
- Plastic shopping bags
- Bottles and jugs
- Yogurt, pudding and fruit cups
- Margarine, cottage cheese and other plastic tubs
- Produce, deli and take-out containers
- Shampoo, soap and lotion bottles
- Dishwashing liquid bottles and detergent jugs
- Phone books
- Scrap metal
- Microwavable food trays
Check out the business recycling pages for information on how and what to recycle and to order free container labels.