Be a part of the Rosemount and Apple Valley Food Waste Challenge. You'll get the resources you need to reduce food waste and start saving time and money. Win weekly prizes for logging food waste amounts.
- Sign up by Jan. 25 online, by phone or email
- Attend a short in-person or virtual training (see dates below)
- Track your food waste Feb. 1-28 (tools provided)
Participants must attend an in-person or virtual info session:
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 10:30-11:30 a.m., Robert Trail Library in Rosemount (In-person)
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Galaxie Library in Apple Valley (In-person or virtually)
If you want to attend the session virtually, you will receive a link to view the session online when you register.