Libraries Parks

Child Care


A provider’s first license is a one-year license. Generally, child care licenses are renewed every two years. Three months prior to your license expiration date, you will receive a relicensing packet.
Submit the forms by mail to:
Dakota County Social Services
Child Care Unit
14955 Galaxie Ave.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
The following forms need to be available to show your licensing worker at the time of the visit along with all forms on the children in your care.

Escape Plan
Provider Policies (your own or our form completed and shared with all clients)
Fire and Storm Drill Log
Caregiver Tracking Record (if subs, assistants and helpers utilized)
Crib Monthly Inspection Form


Last updated: 5/10/2016 6:00 AM