Dakota County first responders, clinic and hospital workers are running low on supplies that keep them safe. To help them protect our community, we are accepting protective equipment donations at drop-off locations across the county.
Priority items needed
- Protective face wear (N95, ear loop, surgical and cloth masks)
- Gowns (isolation and protective)
- Gloves (nitrile, sterile and surgical)
- Eye protection (face shields and goggles)
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes (any size)
- Materials for masks
All items should be in their original boxes and packaging. We can not accept materials in open containers due to sanitary purposes.
*Homemade cloth masks are accepted and do not need to be individually wrapped.
Drop off locations and times
- Western Service Center — Thursdays, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Drop off in the rear of the building.
- Help is available to unload donations.
- All Dakota County Library locations — Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Place items in the bin labeled PPE Donations.
Staff can pick up larger donations, please email email@example.com to coordinate.
More about donating supplies
- We cannot take financial donations for personal protective equipment.
- Please email specific donation questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to the donations
Donations will be distributed to Dakota County partners, including health care workers, first responders and others who work with vulnerable populations.