1. To recertify as an Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Service provider, follow these steps:1. Submit your Local Recertification Application andInquiry Sheet to:
Dakota County Social Services
Dakota County Northern Service Center
1 Mendota Road W
W. St. Paul, MN 55118
2. The Minnesota Department of Human Services will email the provider’s primary recertification application to Dakota County for review.
3. Dakota County will review the local recertification application, along with the primary recertification application, and determine whether or not to approve within 45 business days of receipt.
4. If the application is approved, a letter will be sent to the Department of Human Services and the provider with the recommendation for primary recertification AND notification that local recertification is approved. This letter will be your confirmation of local county approval. DHS will still need to give final approval for the primary recertification.
5. If the application is NOT approved, the provider will be notified with the reason(s). The provider may re-apply and the process starts over.
For questions about the process, contact Mary Hennen at 651-554-6341 or email email@example.com.