Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services – ARMHS
The state’s Medical Assistance (MA) program covers rehabilitative services for adults with mental health issues.
These services are not limited to people with serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI).
The adult rehabilitative mental health services (ARMHS) may only be provided by an entity (a county or provider) that has been certified using the provider certification process developed by the Department of Human Services in consultation with counties and others.
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Service providers must go through a certification process. There are two types of certification each provider must go through. Primary certification is done at the state level, but providers must also have local certification from each county where they provide ARMHS services.
- Primary certification is conducted by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. For more information, go to Department of Human Services Adult Mental Health Division website. The primary certification documents are also reviewed by the county.
- Local certification is conducted in each county where the applicant provides services.
Applying for Certification
Primary certification and recertification is handled by the state and not by counties. Local certification and recertification is handled by the county.
See the process.
Certified Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Service providers in Dakota County
- Accend Services, Inc., Minneapolis – 612-254-4179
- Alliance Health Care, Eagan – 651-895-8030
- Applied Care Services, Inc., Bloomington – 612-205-5332
- Associated Clinic of Psychology, Minneapolis – 612-925-6033
- East African Healing Services, Minneapolis – 651-330-6048
- Ellie Family Services, PLLP, St. Paul – 651-313-8080
- Family Innovations, Inc., Maplewood – 651-748-5019
- Family Support Services, Inc., Apple Valley – 952-997-3020
- Fraser Services, Inc., Richfield – 612-767-5166
- Guild Incorporated, West St. Paul – 651-457-2248
- Health and Restoration Consulting, LLC, Minnetonka – 612-916-0945
- HealthStar Home Health, St. Paul – 651-293-1000
- Hennepin Home Health Care, Brooklyn Park – 763-425-5959
- Hope Therapeutic Services, LLC, Minneapolis – 763-458-1381
- Independent Healthcare Resources, LLC, St. Paul – 612-607-4421
- Joshua's Journey, LLC, Roseville – 651-528-6903
- Mental Health Resources, Inc., St. Paul – 651-681-9366
- Metro Care Human Services, Woodbury – 651-528-7141
- Metro Behavioral Health, LLC, Minneapolis – 612-767-7770
- Metro Psychology Services, St. Paul – 651-895-4468
- MN Care Counseling Services, Inc., Minneapolis – 612-353-4191
- Options Family & Behavior Services, Burnsville – 952-564-3000
- Pathways Counseling Center, Inc., St. Paul – 651-641-1155
- Progressive Individual Resources, Inc., Bloomington – 651-222-6567
- Residential Transitions, Inc., Mendota Heights – 651-457-1461
- Summit Guidance Center, St. Paul – 651-276-0607
- Tasks Unlimited Mental Health Services, Minneapolis – 612-871-3320
- Tranquility Health, LLC, Brooklyn Center – 612-387-6534
- Unbuntu Care Services, LLC, Bloomington – 612-222-1770