Absentee voting begins Tuesday, Jan. 16, for the Minnesota Senate District 54 special primary election.
In-person absentee voting will be available beginning at 8 a.m. at the following locations for Dakota County voters:
- Dakota County Administration Center, 1590 Highway 55, Hastings
- Dakota County Western Service Center, 14955 Galaxie Ave., Apple Valley
- Dakota County Northern Service Center, 1 Mendota Road W, West St. Paul
- Hastings City Hall, 101 Fourth St. E, Hastings
- South St. Paul City Hall, 125 Third Ave. N, South St. Paul
Information about eligibility, where to vote, applying for an absentee, voter registration, absentee ballot status and other information can be found at mnvotes.org.
In-person absentee voting will close Saturday, Jan. 27. Hours that day will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Dakota County Administration Center, Hastings City Hall and South St. Paul City Hall.
The special primary election will be held Monday, Jan. 29. The special election will be held Monday, Feb. 12.