Schulze Lake Beach at Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan will open to the public beginning Saturday, June 20.
Recognizing its popularity with residents and visitors, Dakota County Parks is opening the beach and nearby restrooms with COVID-19 safety measures in place. The beach opening aligns with state and federal guidelines for public beach use during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To enjoy Schulze Lake Beach as safely as possible, please note:
- Picnic tables and other park structures are not sanitized.
- Do not use the beach if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of physical distancing from individuals outside your household.
- If the beach area or parking lots are full, return another time.
- Bring your own drinking water as park drinking fountains remain off.
- Follow all posted beach rules.
Restrooms have been equipped with paper towel and hand soap dispensers and toe door-opening hardware. Restrooms will be cleaned, stocked and sanitized twice daily. Restroom building hours are 9 a.m.–8 p.m., but they are closed for cleaning from 2–3 p.m. All-gender family restrooms are open and available at the adjacent Lebanon Hills Visitor Center.
There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be actively supervised by an adult, and swimming is permitted only within the designated buoyed area. Pets and inflatable toys are not permitted in the beach area.
For more information and beach guidelines, visit the Schulze Lake Beach page.