The Dakota County Community Development Agency will be opening its waiting list for the Workforce Housing Program beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 4.
Applications can be completed online at
The Workforce Housing Program is designed for moderate-income families with children under the age of 18 and provides affordable one-, two- or three-bedroom townhomes in nine of the major cities in Dakota County.
Townhomes are available at the following locations:
- Twin Ponds, Farmington (2-bedroom units)
- Marketplace, Pleasant Ridge and West Village, Hastings (2- and 3-bedroom units)
- Cedar Valley, Country Lane, Keystone Crossing, Meadowlark and Prairie Crossing, Lakeville (2-bedroom units)
- Carbury Hills, Rosemount (2-bedroom units)
- Prestwick Place, Rosemount (1-, 2- and 3-bedroom units) – this project is under construction and will open this summer
Annual gross income may not exceed:
For more information, see the
Workforce Housing Program flyer.