Libraries Parks

Business Hazardous Waste Licenses

Exempt Wastes

The following wastes are exempt from licensing. If your business only generates the following waste, no license is needed. The wastes must however be recycled or sent to a licensed/permitted disposal company for the exemption to apply.

  • Oil, oil filters and oil absorbents
  • Batteries
  • Electronics
  • Fluorescent bulbs
  • Photographic film and x-rays
  • Dental wastes

Last updated: 3/5/2014 3:50 AM