DakotaLink is a free transportation service that runs on weekdays (not including holidays) between the Judicial Center in Hastings and bus hubs at Cedar Grove Transit Station in Eagan and the Signal Hills Shopping Center in West St. Paul.
***Service discontinued through at least April 1***
Bus stop locations
Look for the DakotaLink bus sign at the following locations:
- Judicial Center: In front of Judicial Center Building.
- Cedar Grove Transit Station: In the transit station busway.
- Signal Hills Shopping Center: On Butler Avenue, next to Walgreens just east of the Butler Avenue and Robert Street intersection.
Try DakotaLink with Dakota County's Travel Training team. Meet at the Dakota County Judicial Center DakotaLink bus stop:
- Friday, April 10, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 21, 11 a.m.- 1p.m.
RSVP to email@example.com for details.