DakotaLink is a free transportation service that runs on weekdays (not including holidays) between the Judicial Center in Hastings and bus hubs at Cedar Grove Transit Station in Eagan and the Signal Hills Shopping Center in West St. Paul.
***Service begins June 22***
|Morning ||6:50 a.m.||7:35 a.m.||8:10 a.m.||8:40 a.m.|
|Midday||11 a.m.||11:40 a.m.||12:10 p.m.||12:40 p.m.|
|Afternoon||5:30 p.m.||6:10 p.m.||6:40 p.m.||7:10 p.m.|
The service is unavailable on New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday and Christmas Day.
Transfers to other bus services can be made from the Cedar Grove Transit Station and the Signal Hills Shopping Center. For more details, visit Metro Transit's trip planner at www.metrotransit.org or call 612-373-3333.
Bus stop locations
Look for the DakotaLink bus sign at the following locations:
- Judicial Center: In front of Judicial Center Building.
- Cedar Grove Transit Station: In the transit station busway.
- Signal Hills Shopping Center: On Butler Avenue, next to Walgreens just east of the Butler Avenue and Robert Street intersection.
- Riders and drivers will wear masks (one will be provided if you don’t have one)
- Seats will be marked off to allow for social distancing
- Buses will be cleaned after each run