Dakota County Library is looking for candidates in the Burnsville area to champion and shape the future of the Library.
Fill out a Citizen Advisory Committee Application to apply for the Library Advisory Committee.
The Library Advisory Committee generally meets every other month on the second Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in various Library locations.
The Library Advisory Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Review and make decisions on disputed material
- Advise the Library Director in the development of public programming for library services
- Develop recommended annual work plans for the Committee
- Review and make recommendations on long-range plans for the Library
- Accept gifts of up to $500 for public library purposes
Further information can be found on the Library Advisory Committee page.