Help us build a better community — starting with your library. We’re looking for someone to represent the Inver Grove Heights and Rosemount area on our Library Advisory Committee.
Fill out a Citizen Advisory Committee Application to apply for the Library Advisory Committee.
The committee generally meets every other month on the second Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. in various Library locations.
The Library Advisory Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Review and make decisions on disputed material.
- Advise the Library Director in the development of public programming for library services.
- Develop recommended annual work plans for the Committee.
- Review and make recommendations on long-range plans for the Library.
- Accept gifts of up to $500 for public library purposes.
Further information can be found on the Library Advisory Committee page.