Get four (4) free admissions to the Minnesota Children's Museum by checking out the Passport to Play at your nearest library branch. Climb, splash, crawl, push, pull and press through six galleries packed with extraordinary hands-on adventures.
When you check out a Passport to Play card at the library, your receipt becomes your Passport to Play ticket. Bring it with you to the Minnesota Children’s Museum Box Office on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 1 p.m. to close to receive the free admissions. Passports are valid only during the aforementioned times.
Rules and regulations for Passport to Play:
- One Passport to Play may be checked with a valid MELSA library card.
- Checkout of a Passport is available to all MELSA library card holders.
- Your Passport to Play is valid for one-time use up to one week after the date of checkout.
- At least one admission must be an adult
- Not valid for Museum special events.
- Quantities are limited. Passports will not be held for customers.
The Passport to Play program at Dakota County Library has been made possible by the Minnesota Children's Museum. For more information, contact the your local library.