Notice is hereby given that the Dakota County Community Development Agency (the “Agency”) will meet on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022 at or after 3:30 p.m. at its offices at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan, Minnesota 55123, for the purposes of conducting a public hearing to consider the sale, transfer and/or exchange of property currently owned by the CDA.
The proposed parcels to be sold, transferred, and/or exchanged are hereby described as:
- The North 49 feet of the South 147 feet of the North 343 feet of the East Half of Block 17, B. Michel’s. Addition to West St. Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota. Abstract Property (1079 Humboldt Avenue, West St. Paul, MN 55118);
- Lot 19, Block 7, B Michel's Addition to West St. Paul, Dakota County, Minnesota. Abstract Property (966 Gorman Avenue, West St. Paul, MN 55118);
- Lot 11 and Lot 12, except the West 50 feet of Lot 11 in Block 2, of A.H. Sprute’s Addition to Farmington, Dakota County, Minnesota. Abstract Property (621 Elm Street, Farmington, MN 55024); and
- Lots 30, 31 and 32, Block 2, Stickney Addition to West St. Paul. Abstract Property (1410 Evans Avenue, South St. Paul, MN 55075).
Persons seeking more information on this proposed sale, transfer, and/or exchange of these properties should contact Kathy Kugel at 651-675-4478. Members of the public can participate in the public hearing in one of the following ways:
- All persons interested may appear and be heard at the time and place set forth above.
- The public may comment in writing or via voicemail. Any comments and materials submitted by noon of the day of the meeting will be attached to the public record and available for review by the Board. Comments may be submitted to the Clerk of the Board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by voicemail at 651-675-4434.
- If you wish to speak at the public hearing and are unable to attend in person, please notify the Clerk to the Board via email at email@example.com. Emails must be received by noon of the day of the meeting. Instructions on how to participate will be sent to anyone interested.