This notice is to announce the beginning of a minimum 30-day public comment and review period of Dakota County Community Development Agency's (CDA) draft of the Dakota County Consortium's HOME Investment Partnerships Program American Rescue Plan (HOME-ARP) Allocation Plan proposed substantial amendment to the Fiscal Year 2021 Dakota County. The purpose of the public comment period is to receive comments from the general public concerning the proposed homeless needs and objectives of Dakota County. A public hearing for the HOME-ARP Allocation Plan is proposed to be scheduled for April 19, 2022.
The following is a summary of the proposed uses for the HOME-ARP Allocation Plan ($8,762,441). The percentage shares are subject to change.
- Dakota County (37.1% share), $3,253,282 for the following uses:
- Affordable Housing Development: $1,501,641 in entitlement funds.
- Affordable housing site yet to be determined.
- Non-Congregate Shelter: $1,501,641 in entitlement funds.
- Non-Congregate Shelter site yet to be determined.
- Administration: $250,000 in entitlement funds for the administration of HOME-ARP funded projects and HOME Consortium related responsibilities.
- Anoka County (23.6% share), $2,066,734. For detailed uses, please contact Karen Skepper at 763-323-5709 or email@example.com
- Ramsey County (23.3% share), $2,041,729. For detailed uses please contact Max Holdhusen at 651-431-8199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington County (16.0% share), $1,400,696. For detailed uses please contact Angie Shuppert at 651-379-9551 or email@example.com
Written or oral comments may be submitted to the following:
Kevin Paulsen, Community Development Coordinator
Dakota County CDA
1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan, MN 55123
MN Relay Service: 1-800-627-3529
This information is also available on the CDA's website. Written comments will be accepted now through April 18, 2022.