Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of the Dakota County Community Development Agency (the “CDA") will meet on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at or after 3:30 p.m. at its offices located at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan for the purpose of conducting a public hearing regarding:
- The adoption of a finance program (the “Program"), pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 462C providing for the financing of a qualified housing development project to be constructed by the CDA in West St. Paul, which will provide affordable rental housing (the “Development");
- The issuance of approximately $12,000,000 of housing development bonds by the CDA (the “Bonds") pursuant to the Program; and
- The pledge by the CDA of the full faith and credit of Dakota County to secure the Bonds, pursuant to Section 469.034, subd. 2, as amended.
The Bonds shall be revenue obligations of the CDA secured by, and expected to be paid primarily from, revenues pledged to the payment thereof, and further secured by a pledge of the full faith and credit of Dakota County.
Members of the public can participate in the public hearing in one of the following ways:
- All persons interested may appear and be heard at the time and place set forth above.
- The public may comment in writing or via voicemail. Any comments and materials submitted by noon of the day of the meeting will be attached to the public record and available for review by the Board. Comments may be submitted to the Clerk of the Board via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by voicemail at 651-675-4434.
- If you wish to speak at the public hearing, please notify the Clerk to the Board via email at email@example.com. Emails must be received by noon of the day of the meeting. Instructions on how to participate will be sent to anyone interested.