Notice is hereby given of the Dakota County Board of Commissioners’ intent to amend Dakota County Ordinance No. 126: Management of the Public Right-of-Way. The major amendments proposed to Ordinance No.126 include:
- Updates to comply with Minn. Stat.237.163
- Allow use of public right-of-way by wireless providers
- Amend definitions on various permit types
- Created permitting requirements for small wireless facilities
- Provided conditions for the placement of small wireless facilities
- Clarifying denial procedures
The Dakota County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing at 9 a.m. on Dec. 12, 2017 in the County Board Room, Dakota County Administration Center, 1590 Highway 55, Hastings, Minn., for the purpose of receiving comments on the proposed amendments to Dakota County Ordinance No. 126. A summary document of the proposed amendments and a full current copy of the ordinance is available.
Written comments will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 5, 2017. Email comments are preferred and can be sent to email@example.com. You may also mail your comments to the Dakota County Transportation Department, ATTN: Ordinance No. 126, 14955 Galaxie Avenue, Apple Valley, MN, 55124.
Interested persons attending the public hearing shall have the right to provide written or oral comments during the public hearing.