Dakota County will be conducting Public Accuracy Testing for the 2022 elections, according to Minnesota Statute 206.83. The testing of the voting system is to show the system correctly marks the ballots and counts the votes cast for all candidates and questions.
Testing will take place at the Administration Center, 1590 Highway 55, Hastings in the basement workroom at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, July 26, 9–11 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 27, 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28, 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, 9–11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 27, 9 a.m.–noon and 1–4 p.m.