Rental Hours: April 1-Oct. 31, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Location: Thompson County Park (Driving directions)
Capacity: During the COVID-19 pandemic, picnic shelter capacity will operate under guidelines required by the Governor’s executive orders.
- Current capacity: 15 or less with a maximum of three households
- Traditional capacity: 190 (140 under the roof)
Picnicking during COVID-19
We have modified our operations to meet new public health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting the health and safety of visitors and staff are of utmost importance. Review the Picnicking During COVID-19 Planning Guide.
Friday-Sunday & holidays: $160
This shelter is newly remodeled and is conveniently located near the Thompson Park Center. It is a great gathering spot with a view of the lake in Thompson County Park.
Shelter and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Check Availability and Reserve Now
Payment and Cancellation Policies
- Serving kitchen with fridge, freezer and sinks
- Drinking fountain/jug filler (In April and October, water may not be available.)
- 24 picnic tables
- Charcoal grills - 2 oversized and 2 medium-size
- Free parking