The Library Advisory Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Review and make decisions on disputed material
- Advise the Library Director in the development of public programming for library services
- Develop recommended annual work plans for the committee
- Review and make recommendations on long-range plans for the library
- Accept gifts of up to $500 for public library purposes
2 at-large youth
Appointed by the Dakota County Board of Commissioners. Limited to three consecutive terms.
District 6; 2 youth at-large
Citizen Advisory Application Form
Youth Application Form
Every other month; 2nd Thursday; 5:30 p.m.
Meeting schedule, agenda and minutes
Various library locations
$35 for attendance at regular and special meetings
Margaret Stone, 651-450-2930