For a complete listing of upcoming library events, see our Calendar of Events.
COVID-19 health and safety guidelines for events and classes
- Youth ages 5-12 are required to wear a mask indoors during all library events and classes. Masks will be required outdoors for this age group if a safe distance cannot be maintained. The risk of coronavirus is heightened in indoor settings for youth who are not yet eligible to get vaccinated.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged for individuals of any age who are not fully vaccinated.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet for events with youth present.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if you are sick.