Dakota County developed a Parks Visitor Services Plan to improve services that enrich the overall parks experience, including events, outdoor education, volunteerism, rentals, customer service and community outreach and awareness. The plan includes:
- A contemporary understanding of residents’ expectations for County Parks services
- An inclusive vision that:
- Builds a stronger park system identity, based on unique park characteristics and features
- Continues to offer what current park visitors like
- Offers opportunities for residents who aren’t using County parks
- A responsive overall approach for providing recreation services, including steps to achieve the vision.
Parks Visitor Services Plan