Payment for full campground reservation and rental fee processed at time of reservation either over the phone or online. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Online reservation change
To make an online reservation change, following these steps:
- Go to the Campground Reservation site and log in to your account.
- Under Update My Account select Change My Reservation.
- A list of your current reservations available to change displays. Click on the check mark next to the reservations you wish to change. If the new date range includes part of the original booking, use the cancel reservation process first which will apply a credit to your account, then make a new purchase using the credit on your account.
- If you are changing to a different date range or a different site number, enter new arrive date, number of nights, and click Search.
- Select new available site number and click Add To Cart.
- Review returned site credit and reservation fee. Click Continue to sign waiver.
- Continue, review returned reservation credit and new purchase charge. Proceed to checkout.
- Review credits and new charges. If credit balance remains, apply credit to your account. If you have new charges as a result of the change, proceed to make payment.
The non-refundable reservation fee will be charged on a date or site change for an existing reservation
Online reservation cancellation
To cancel an online reservation, follow the steps in the Cancelling Parks Reservations document.
Over-the-phone changes and cancellations
Before May 2, please contact us at 952-891-7000.
On or after May 2, to make changes to existing reservation, contact the campground where you have the reservation:
- Lebanon Hills Campground: 651-480-7773
- Lake Byllesby Campground: 651-480-7770
All unused credits on your account will be refunded back to your credit card the following business day.
Cancellation received more than 48 hours in advance of the 1 p.m. check-in time on the scheduled arrival day will forfeit the $8 reservation fee per site.
Cancellations received less than 48 hours in advance of the 1 p.m. check-in time on the schedule arrival day will forfeit the reservation fee and one night’s camping fee.
No refunds for weather-related cancellations.