Nestled along the shores of Lake Byllesby Reservoir, the largest lake in southern Dakota County, Lake Byllesby Campground offers many lakeside campsites and an array of family activities for a fun-filled camping vacation.
Lake Byllesby Campground is located in the scenic Cannon River Valley close to the 26-mile Cannon Valley Trail within Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
If you have questions regarding your username, password, or account details, please contact 952-891-7000, weekdays from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. for assistance.
Reservations now closed
Reservations for the 2014 camping season are closed. Thank you for another successful season.
2015 Camping Season
Wednesday, April 29–Sunday, Oct. 11
2015 Camping Reservations
Online reservations will be available in late March–early April 2015. Please check back in 2015 for additional information.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum six people per campsite
- One RV per site; up to two tents per site
- Lakeside or lakeview sites
- On-site caretakers
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Camp store
- Children’s playground
- Sanitary dump station
- Boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Handicap accessible site
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)