Nestled along the shores of Lake Byllesby Reservoir, the largest lake in southern Dakota County, Lake Byllesby Campground offers many lakeside campsites and an array of family activities for a fun-filled camping vacation.
Lake Byllesby Campground is located in the scenic Cannon River Valley close to the 26-mile Cannon Valley Trail within Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
2013 Camping Season Now Closed
The campgrounds are now closed for the 2013 season.
2014 Camping Season
Wednesday, April 30–Sunday, Oct. 12. Online campground reservations begin Tuesday, March 3 at 10 a.m.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum six people per campsite
- One RV per site; up to two tents per site
- Lakeside or lakeview sites
- On-site caretakers
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Camp store
- Children’s playground
- Sanitary dump station
- Boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Handicap accessible site
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1st, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
|Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddleboarding