Lebanon Hills Campground offers the best of both worlds—city close and country quiet. Just minutes from many popular Twin City destinations, this campground is surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes in beautiful Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Phone: 651-688-1376 (Campground Office)
2014 Camping Season
Wednesday, April 30–Sunday, Oct. 12.
Online Campground Reservations start March 12
Dakota County Parks is postponing reservations for Lebanon Hills and Lake Byllesby campgrounds. Online reservations will now open on Wednesday, March 12 at 10 a.m.
Verify your account details
You can now verify your account details and retrieve usernames and passwords in advance of the campground reservation opening on March 12. Go to your account.
If you have questions regarding your username, password, or account details, please contact 952-891-7000
, weekdays from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. for assistance.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Six people per campsite
- One RV per RV site; up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Onsite caretakers
- Camp store
- Laundry facility
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- Children's playground
- Handicap accessible sites
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1st, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
- WiFi reception available in West Camping Loop only