Lebanon Hills Campground offers the best of both worlds—city close and country quiet. Just minutes from many popular Twin City destinations, this campground is surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes in beautiful Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Phone: 651-688-1376 (Campground Office)
Online campground reservations now open
Reservations for the 2014 camping season are now open. Make your reservations.
If you have questions regarding your username, password, or account details, please contact 952-891-7000, weekdays from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. for assistance.
2014 Camping Season
Wednesday, April 30–Sunday, Oct. 12.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Six people per campsite
- One RV per RV site; up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Onsite caretakers
- Camp store
- Laundry facility
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- Children's playground
- Handicap accessible sites
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1st, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
- WiFi reception available in West Camping Loop only