Rental hours: Friday–Sunday, 7 a.m.–midnight; Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Address: 1200 Stassen Lane, West St. Paul, MN 55118 (Driving directions)
Capacity: 200 theater style (meeting); 160 dining (reception or sit-down meal)
Make your next event a memorable experience for you and your guests at the Dakota Lodge in Thompson County Park.
Just minutes from downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis Dakota Lodge is a beautiful, natural setting for weddings, meetings, banquets, retreats or other special events.
Areas of park closed June–December 2021
The Thompson County Park improvement project will require some areas of the park, including the playground, several sections of the lake loop trail, picnic grounds, lawn area, and fishing pier to be closed during construction June–December 2021. See the Thompson County Improvements page for details.
To reserve this facility or other facilities, fill out the Rental Application and email to Parks Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule a Tour
Rental Fees and Reservations
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Catering & Alcohol Policy
- Caterer’s kitchen (includes a serving window to great room; full refrigerator, freezer and oven/stove; commercial coffee maker, ample stainless steel counter space; a caterer's entrance; and recycle, compost and trash area)
- AV equipment included (LCD ceiling mounted projector with HDMI & VGA compatibility, large screen, public address system with, CD , AM/FM radio capability, and MP3 and iPod adapter)
- Terrace with lake view
- Large stone gas fireplace (visible from atrium and great room)
- Permanent, Concrete Dance floor
- Flexible room set-up
- Air conditioned
- Outdoor ceremony locations
- WiFi access