Rental hours: Friday–Sunday, 7 a.m.–midnight; Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Address: 1200 Stassen Lane, West St. Paul, MN 55118 (Driving directions)
Capacity: 200 theater style (meeting); 160 dining (reception or sit-down meal)
Make your next event a memorable experience for you and your guests at the Dakota Lodge in Thompson County Park.
Just minutes from downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis Dakota Lodge is a beautiful, natural setting for weddings, meetings, banquets, retreats or other special events.
To reserve this facility or other facilities, fill out the Rental Application and email to Parks Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule a Tour
Rental Fees and Reservations
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Catering & Alcohol Policy
- Caterer’s kitchen (includes a serving window to great room; full refrigerator, freezer and oven/stove; commercial coffee maker, ample stainless steel counter space; a caterer's entrance; and recycle, compost and trash area)
- AV equipment included (LCD ceiling mounted projector with HDMI & VGA compatibility, large screen, public address system with, CD , AM/FM radio capability, and MP3 and iPod adapter)
- Terrace with lake view
- Large stone gas fireplace (visible from atrium and great room)
- Permanent, Concrete Dance floor
- Flexible room set-up
- Air conditioned
- Outdoor ceremony locations
- Wi-Fi access