During the COVID-19 pandemic, rental hours will operate under guidelines required by the Governor’s executive orders.
Public lobby hours: Closed to the public due to COVID-19
Current rental hours: Monday–Sunday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Traditional rental hours: Friday–Sunday, 7 a.m.–midnight; Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
Address: 8395 127th Street East, Hastings, MN 55033 (Driving directions)
Capacity: During the COVID-19 pandemic, room capacity will operate under guidelines required by the Governor’s executive orders.
- Current capacity: up to 40, depending on layout
- Traditional capacity: 100 theater style (meeting); 80 dining (reception or sit-down meal)
The Gathering Room at the Schaar’s Bluff Gathering Center is an exceptional room designed to capture the expansive view across the Mississippi River bluff while meeting all the needs for your meeting or event. The Gathering Room is available for rent to community, corporate or private groups for a variety of events and is located within the beautiful Spring Lake Park Reserve.
Schaar's Bluff Gathering Center Main Lobby is closed to the public until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Indoor facility use during COVID-19
We have modified our facility operations to meet new public health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting the health and safety of visitors and staff are of utmost importance. Review the Renting Indoor Facilities During COVID-19 Planning Guide.
To reserve this facility or other facilities, fill out the Rental Application and email to Parks Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule a Tour
Rental Fees and Reservations
Payment and Cancellation Policies
- AV equipment included (large projection screen, LCD projector, public address system with AM/FM radio, CD player, MP3 and iPod adapter)
- Kitchen facilities (oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer)
- Spectacular view of Mississippi River across bluff
- Flexible room set up
- Air conditioned
- Outdoor ceremony locations
- WiFi access