Celebrate all things winter with candlelight ice skating, walking, hiking and snowshoeing. Hang out at the A-frame, sled on the lit sledding hill, sip cocoa and warm up with crackling bonfires. Stay for the ball drop at 7:59 p.m.
Bring your own sled and ice skates. Snowshoe rental is available. S'mores and hot cocoa provided.
Dogs not permitted. Service animals are welcome.
Visitor Center, Lebanon Hills Regional Park
Saturday, Dec. 31, 5-8 p.m.
Tickets are sold out.
- Wooded lake loop for hiking or snowshoeing (about a half mile).
- Wooded spur trail to the A-Frame shelter for hiking or snowshoeing (1 mile one way).
- Paved, snow-free ADA accessible lake wooded loop for walking (3/4 mile).
- Snow-free ADA accessible sidewalk loop around the Visitor Center campus (1/2 mile).
- Lit bay of Schulze Lake for skating and kicksledding (bring your own ice skates, free kicksleds provided). Weather permitting.
- Lit sledding hill for sledding. Bring your own sled.
- Ski pole and snowshoe rental available. (First-come, first-served, no reservations).
- Free cocoa available at Visitor Center.
- S'more stations at Schulze Beach bonfire.
- Holiday light recycling (we're collecting old, working and non-working holiday lights for recycling).
- 7:59 p.m. ball drop.
Snowshoe equipment rental will be open and available if snow conditions permit. Equipment is available first-come, first-served, no reservations.
Once parking spaces fill at the Lebanon Hills Visitor Center, a free shuttle service to and from Woodcrest Church (525 Cliff Road) is available from 4:30-8:45 p.m. One of the shuttle buses is equipped with a wheelchair lift.
Help tend bonfires, set out or light, assist with s-mores and cocoa, greet guests, and more. Inside and outside shifts available.
Volunteers helping us with pre-event luminary set out and lighting will receive a free ticket to the event.
Sign up now.
Weather cancellation policy
Full refunds will be issued if the event is canceled due to weather. If forecast 24 hours in advance calls for the air temperature to be below zero degrees Fahrenheit or the wind chill to be 10 degrees below zero Fahrenheit during the start of the event, the event will be canceled.
Terms & Conditions