The Lebanon Hills Regional Park Natural Resources Management Plan was adopted by the Board of Commissioners in October 2019.
This plan takes a closer look at the natural resources of the park, including establishing near-term (five years) implementation steps and a long-term vision (20-plus years). It includes a prioritized list of restoration and management projects for the entire park, for which the county can apply for grant funding.
The Natural Resources Management Plan includes the following topics:
- Historical and geographical context
- Socio-cultural context
- Existing natural resources: Inventory and assessment
- Natural resources issues and opportunities
- Natural resources vision and Goals
- Benefits of natural resource management
- List of priority features
- Monitoring and measuring methodologies for the park
- Approaches and priorities
- Implementation options and schedules
- Funding options
Lebanon Hills Natural Resources Management Plan