Libraries Parks

Highway Permits

Landscaping & Driveway Maintenance Permit

This permit is used for general landscaping, driveway replacements or extensions.  Small plantings do not require a permit. Contractors must follow the County's Construction Specifications.

For more information or to apply for a permit, contact the Right of Way/Permits Manager at 952-891-7115.

Last updated: 1/2/2014 5:34 AM