The Wild Ride Mountain Bike Festival celebrates the great sport of mountain biking by providing a safe, fun, festive atmosphere where experienced and beginning riders get a chance to ride some of the best mountain bike trails in the state.
This family-friendly festival includes bikes to demonstrate, build-your-skills sessions, gear talks, fix-it clinics, group rides, timed competitive events, kids’ activities, live music and great food and beer.
For more information, call 651-554-6532.
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: West Trailhead, Lebanon Hills Regional Park
Seeking event partners
We’re inviting all area bike shops, their venders, agencies and other organizations and businesses who have a connection to and interest in promoting mountain biking to:
- Provide bikes and accessories for people to ride/use (especially kids and women’s bikes)
- Provide bike demos
- Lead "Build Your Skills" sessions
- Lead gear talks
- Lead fix-it clinics
- Lead group rides
- Fill tent/booth space expo
- Provide stunt riders or other entertainment
- Facilitate a timed race
- Provide in-kind donations for event goers (swag and door prizes)
- Provide other ideas to make this event awesome are very welcome
Admission: Free. Pre-registration is appreciated and available online or by calling 952-891-7000 during standard business hours. Register now.
Food: Food and beer available to purchase.
Parking: Free onsite. Overflow parking available at the School of Environmental Studies, 12155 Johnny Cake Ridge Road, Apple Valley.