Tuesday, May 25–Monday, Sept. 6
9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Splash pad guidelines
- To activate water, press white circles located on the concrete path. Water shuts off after several minutes unless the button is pushed again.
- Do not use the splash pad during bad weather.
- Children needing diapers, must wear swim diapers.
- Please use caution as wet surfaces may be slippery. Running and rough play are not allowed.
- No soap, shampoos, food, beverage or glass containers on splash pad.
- Pets are not allowed on splash pad or in water.
- A person with known or suspected, communicable diseases which could be transmitted shall not use the splash pad in any capacity.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth, and blowing the nose in the splash pad is prohibited.
- A person with any considerable area of exposed open sores or cuts may be at risk for infection and is advised not to use the splash pad.