Nestled along the shores of Lake Byllesby Reservoir, the largest lake in southern Dakota County, Lake Byllesby Campground offers many lakeside campsites and an array of family activities for a fun-filled camping vacation.
Lake Byllesby Campground is located in the scenic Cannon River Valley close to the 26-mile Cannon Valley Trail within Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
If you have questions, please contact
952-891-7000, weekdays from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. for assistance.
Campgrounds are now closed for the 2017 season
Please check the website in December for additional information regarding the 2018 online reservation opener.
Set up an online account before reservations open
To make reservations easier, please make sure you have created an online account before reserving campsites.
Create an account. If you already have an account and don't remember your password, you can get a new one at this time.
2018 camping season (tentative)
Wednesday, May 2–Saturday, Oct. 20
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum six people per campsite
- One RV per site; up to two tents per site
- Lakeside or lakeview sites
- On-site caretakers
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Camp store
- Children’s playground
- Sanitary dump station
- Boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Handicap accessible site
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)