Nestled along the shores of Lake Byllesby Reservoir, the largest lake in southern Dakota County, Lake Byllesby Campground offers many lakeside campsites and an array of family activities for a fun-filled camping vacation.
Lake Byllesby Campground is located in the scenic Cannon River Valley close to the 26-mile Cannon Valley Trail within Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
7650 Echo Point Road
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Phone: 651-480-7770 (Campground Office)
Campground office hours
Monday–Tuesday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday–Sunday: 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
Campground Map (updated 2021)
Reservations for the 2021 season are open.
Make a reservation
Set up an online account before reservations open
To make reservations easier, please make sure you have created an online account before reserving campsites.
Create an account. If you already have an account and don't remember your password, you can get a new one at this time.
2021 camping season
Monday, May 3–Saturday, Oct. 16
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum six people per campsite
- One RV per water/electric backin and water/electric pull-through site.
- One camper (or two tents) per electric only site.
- A tent with RV is permitted on sites #1-17 and #47-83 for an additional $8 (plus tax) per night.
- Lakeside or lakeview sites
- On-site caretakers
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Camp store – closed until further notice due to COVID-19
- Children’s playground
- Sanitary dump station
- Motorized and non-motorized boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Handicap accessible site
- Paved lakeside trail with connection to
Mill Towns State Trail and
Cannon Valley Trail
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)