Nestled along the shores of Lake Byllesby Reservoir, the largest lake in southern Dakota County, Lake Byllesby Campground offers many lakeside campsites and an array of family activities for a fun-filled camping vacation.
Lake Byllesby Campground is located in the scenic Cannon River Valley close to the 26-mile Cannon Valley Trail within Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
If you have questions, please contact 952-891-7000, weekdays from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. for assistance.
Campgrounds closed for the 2015 season
Online reservations for the 2016 season will open in early March. Details will be posted as they become available.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum six people per campsite
- One RV per site; up to two tents per site
- Lakeside or lakeview sites
- On-site caretakers
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Camp store
- Children’s playground
- Sanitary dump station
- Boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Handicap accessible site
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)