Nestled along the shores of Lake Byllesby Reservoir, the largest lake in southern Dakota County, Lake Byllesby Campground offers many lakeside campsites and an array of family activities for a fun-filled camping vacation.
Lake Byllesby Campground is located in the scenic Cannon River Valley close to the 26-mile Cannon Valley Trail within Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
7650 Echo Point Road
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Phone: 651-480-7770 (Campground Office)
Campground office hours
Sunday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday–Saturday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Beginning, Aug. 21, 2022
Sunday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday–Satur day: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
2022 camping season
Monday, May 2–Sunday, Oct. 16
Make a reservation
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Maximum six people per campsite
One RV or motorized camping unit per water and electric site.
A tent with RV is permitted on sites #1-17 and #47-83
No tents on sites #18-46
One RV or motorized camping unit or two tents per standard electric site.
- Lakeside or lakeview sites
- On-site caretakers
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Camp store
- Children’s playground
- Sanitary dump station
- Motorized and non-motorized boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Accessible sites
- Paved lakeside trail with connection to
Mill Towns State Trail and
Cannon Valley Trail
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)