Lake Byllesby Beach is a popular spot to relax and have fun on spacious Lake Byllesby Reservoir in Lake Byllesby Regional Park. (Map and driving directions)
Hours: Daily, 10 a.m.–8 p.m. The beach will open for the season on Saturday, May 26.
Fees: No entrance fees.
- Bath house with restrooms
- Picnic area with grills
- Adjacent to the Lake Byllesby Campground
- Access to hiking trails
- Beach is unguarded. Children must be actively supervised by an adult.
- No diving in shallow water.
- Swimming is permitted only within designated buoyed area.
- Alcoholic beverages, fires, fishing, glass containers, grills, inflatable or buoyant rafts/toys and pets are not permitted in beach area.