Pick up books and other library materials Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. at any Dakota County Library location.
Step One: Place a hold
Step Two: Schedule a pick-up appointment
- You will get an email or phone call when your items are ready.
- Call the library you designated as your pick-up location to schedule an appointment.
- Have your library card's barcode number ready before you call.
Step Three: Pick up your items during your appointment time
- Look for the Curbside Pick-up sign.
- Your items will be already checked out to you and waiting in a bag labeled with the last four digits of your library card's barcode and first letters of your last name.
- Bags that have not been picked up will be held for three business days to allow for rescheduling.
Dakota County Library staff are following safety precautions while delivering these services including social distancing, isolating returned materials for 3 days, frequently washing hands and are staying home while sick. We encourage library customers to follow CDC guidance and take similar precautions for themselves.