Terms & procedures
Attention students: Please verify that these conditions are acceptable to the institution giving you your test before having an exam sent to a Dakota County Library.
- Students must complete the Request for Test Administration form located below at least 48 hours ahead of the desired exam date.
- The library will administer either written or online exams. Note: No software can be installed on library computers. Use of personal computer is allowed if permitted by your institution.
- For written exams, the student is responsible for arranging the exam to be delivered to the library and to determine when it has arrived. Untaken exams will be held for 30 days.
- Students will be required to present a picture ID before taking the exam.
- Staff are unable to observe or monitor a student during the test.
- The library is unable fulfill the proctored exams requirement for real estate licensure.
- At the conclusion of a written exam, staff will return the exam directly to the testing institution via U.S. mail only, and not by commercial delivery services, email, or fax. Students are responsible for postage costs.
- Staff are unable to copy finished exams or hold exams past the date they are taken.
- Staff cannot sign a test administration verification that attests to more than the service provided in this policy.
- Test administration is available at Robert Trail Library and Wentworth Library.