The Whitetail Woods Sledding Hill provides an adventurous sledding experience appropriate for all ages. It is a hill with an ample grade that is designed for individuals looking for an exciting and challenging winter sledding experience.
Hours: 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sledding hill dimensions
- 70-feet wide at the top
- 160-feet wide at the bottom
- 400-feet long
Sledding hill lights are on daily from dusk to 10 p.m. when the hill is open.
Snow fencing separates the sliding area from the return walk up the hill. Light poles next to the hill have protective pads.
Status and conditions are posted on the Trail Conditions page. Sledding hills require a minimum of 2-3 inches of snow covering the sliding hill surface and safe conditions to be open. The sledding hill will be groomed when conditions are appropriate.
Sledding hill rules
- Sled at your own risk. Hill is not supervised.
- Sledders are responsible for determining safe conditions.
- Adults are responsible for children.
- Use caution and be considerate of others.
- Makeshift jumps, skis and snowboards are prohibited.
- Sled only in designated areas.
- Exit bottom of the hill promptly.
- Wait for a clear sledding path.
- Walk sleds up the hill outside of snow fence.
- For emergencies, call 911.