Five year-round camper cabins at Whitetail Woods Regional Park let you experience the best camping has to offer — time in nature, cooking outdoors, enjoying a bonfire — and a more comfortable overnight experience. Up to six people can stay in each cabin.
Make a reservation
Pine Forest Cabins (1–3)
Enjoy the peace and quiet of a wooded setting in the park's original three camper cabins. The cabins are perched among tall pines and elevated above the ground with an accessible entry. Spot birds and wildlife from the cabin deck.
Prairie View Cabins (4–5)
Take in the sweeping prairie vista from the park's two newest cabins. Located at the edge of a restored prairie, these cabins are designed to blend into the landscape while offering a spacious layout and expansive views of the Vermillion River Valley from each cabin's deck and outdoor gathering space.
Reservations for the new Prairie View Camper Cabins is now available. Additional booking dates are made available daily.
See an artist rendering of the prairie view cabins.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Camper Cabin Fees
Camper Cabin Rules
Pine Forest Cabins (#1-3)
- 227-square-foot cabin with 84-square-foot deck
Prairie View Cabins (#4–5)
- 276-square-foot cabin with 165 square-foot deck
- Bunk bed with full-size over queen-size bed with mattresses — top bunk includes railing
- Pull-out queen-sized sleeper sofa with mattress
- Provide your own bedding and linens
- Table with four chairs
- Two folding chairs
- Two Adirondack deck chairs
- Electricity, heat, overhead lighting and outlets. Air conditioning available in Prairie View Cabins only.
- Wi-Fi — signal and coverage can be spotty in cabins #1, #2 and #3 due to tree cover and foliage
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions) – Firewood available for purchase at the
Lebanon Hills Visitor Center for $6/bundle. Firewood can also be purchased from DNR approved vendors.
- Nearby accessible restrooms with showers with drinking fountain, water bottle filler and spigot
- All cabins are accessible. Pine Forest Cabin #3 and both Prairie View Cabins (#4-5) are ADA compliant.
Parking is free. Vehicles must be parked in the designated camper cabin parking lot.