A dense stand of pines surround three year-round primitive camper cabins that offer an overnight experience free of modern intrusions — no television, video games or radio — just peace and quiet among the rustling pines. These cabins are perched among the pines and elevated above the ground with an accessible entry. Up to six people can stay in each cabin. Download a camper cabin floor plan.
Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. You will need to create a new account for the new online system. Make your reservation now.
- 227-square-foot cabin with 84-square-foot deck
- Two full beds, bunk-style with mattresses – top bunk included railing
- Provide your own bedding and linens
- Two multi-purpose twin day beds
- Table with four chairs
- Two folding chairs
- Two Adirondack deck chairs
- Electricity, heat, overhead lighting and outlets
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions) – Firewood available for purchase at check-in at the Lebanon Hills Visitor Center for $6/bundle. Firewood can also be purchased from DNR approved vendors.
- Nearby accessible restrooms with showers with drinking fountain, water bottle filler and spigot
- All cabins are accessible. Cabin #3 is ADA compliant.
Parking is free. Vehicles must be parked in the designated camper cabin parking lot.