There are no daily overdue fines on children and teen items.
Adult items not returned by the due date will be assessed daily overdue fines.
Most items that are overdue by 42 days will be considered lost, and the cost of the item billed to the account.
Contact Dakota County Library for information regarding your charges or check your account status and pay charges more than $1 online.
Library materials not returned or renewed by the due date will be assessed daily overdue fines.
|Adult materials, print and audio, Lucky U's, Blu-Rays, DVDs||30 cents||$16 or cost of item except for paperbacks and magazines which are a maximum of $8.50 or cover price (whichever is lower)|
Materials cannot be checked out or renewed on an account that has more than $50 of charges. Replacement for lost or damaged items is the cost of the item.
Please report lost or stolen library cards.
- Collection agency fee: $15.75
- Fax transmissions: $1 per page sent
- Non-resident Library card: $60 (annual fee)
- Photocopies and printing: 15 cents per page in black and white; 50 cents per page in color
- Returned check fee: $30
- Staff-assisted photocopies of official Dakota County Library documents: 25 cents per page