This state-of-the-art archery trail provides unique opportunities for archers to test their skills in a real environment. The Archery Trail is located at the Lower Spring Lake Park Reserve Trailhead in Spring Lake Park Reserve. (Map and driving directions)
Hours: Daily, 8 a.m. to sunset. Parking lot hours: 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
The Archery Trailhead is open for the season.
- Access to Archery Trail
- Six practice targets
- Two 14-station trail loops
- Handicap accessible targets
- Varied stations: 4–80 yards with wooded, fan and elevated shot opportunities
- Bonfire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic shelter
- Portable toilets (winter only)
- Restrooms (summer only)
- Free parking