The Lebanon Hills Sledding Hill provides a family friendly sledding experience especially designed for beginners and younger ages. It is a hill with a gentle grade that is designed for individuals looking for a fun, yet mellow, winter sledding experience.
Hours: 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sledding hill dimensions
- 20.7-feet wide at top
- 74.4-feet wide at bottom
- 150-feet long
Snow fencing separates the sliding area from the return walk up the hill.
The sledding hill doesn't have lights.
Status and conditions are posted on the Trail Conditions page. Sledding hills require a minimum of 2-3 inches of snow covering the sliding hill surface and safe conditions to be open.
The sledding hill will be groomed when conditions are appropriate.
Sledding hill rules
- Sled at your own risk. Hill is not supervised.
- Sledders are responsible for determining safe conditions.
- Adults are responsible for children.
- Use caution and be considerate of others.
- Makeshift jumps, skis and snowboards are prohibited.
- Sled only in designated areas.
- Exit bottom of the hill promptly.
- Wait for a clear sledding path.
- Walk sleds up the hill outside of snow fence.
- For emergencies, call 911.