Lebanon Hills Campground offers the best of both worlds—city close and country quiet. Just minutes from many popular Twin City destinations, this campground is surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes in beautiful Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Phone: 651-688-1376 (Campground Office)
Make your reservations now
You can now reserve your campsites for the 2015 season. You will need to create a new account for the new online system. Reserve now.
2015 Camping Season
Wednesday, April 29–Sunday, Oct. 4
2015 Camping Reservations
Online reservations will be available on Monday, April 6 at 9 a.m.
New account required
You will make reservations on a new online system. Because of this, you will need to create a new account. Create a new account now.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Six people per campsite
- One RV per RV site; up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Onsite caretakers
- Camp store
- Laundry facility
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- Children's playground
- Handicap accessible sites
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1st, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
- WiFi reception available in West Camping Loop only