Lebanon Hills Campground offers the best of both worlds — city close and country quiet. Just minutes from many popular Twin Cities destinations, this campground is surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes in beautiful Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Campground address12100 Johnny Cake Ridge Road Apple Valley MN 55124
651-480-7773 (Campground Office)
Campground office hours
Daily, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Beginning May 3
Reservations for the 2021 season are now open.
Make a reservation
Set up an online account before reservations open
To make reservations easier, please make sure you have created an online account before reserving campsites.
Create an account. If you already have an account and don't remember your password, you can get a new one at this time.
2021 camping season
Monday, May 3–Sunday, Sept. 26
A park improvement project will begin fall 2021, with impacts to the campground. Get more information on the park project.
Camping during COVID-19
We have modified our campground facilities and operations to meet new public health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting the health and safety of visitors and staff are of utmost importance.
Review the Camping During COVID-19 Planning Guide.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Six people per campsite
- One RV per RV site; up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Onsite caretakers
- Camp store with a limited item selection (Firewood and ice will be available for purchase.)
- Laundry facility
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- Children's playground
- Handicap accessible sites
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
- Wi-Fi reception available in West Camping Loop only