Lebanon Hills Campground offers the best of both worlds — city close and country quiet. Just minutes from many popular Twin Cities destinations, this campground is surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes in beautiful Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Campground closed for the 2022 season
Campground address12100 Johnny Cake Ridge Road Apple Valley, MN 55124
Phone: 651-480-7773 (Campground Office)
Campground office hours
Daily, 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
2023 camping season
Monday, May 1–Sunday, Oct. 15
Reservations for the 2023 season will open Tuesday, March 7 at 9 a.m.
Reservations must be made online. No walk-in or email requests will be accepted.
Make a reservation
Set up an online account before reservations open
To make reservations easier, please make sure you have created an online account before reserving campsites.
Create an account. If you already have an account and don't remember your password, you can get a new one at this time.Paved parking pads added to some campsites
Campsites #1–58, #64, #74 and #81 now have paved parking pads. The campground image on the reservations website will be updated soon to reflect the new paved pads. Use the information listed in each campsite's features list.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Maximum six people per campsite
- One RV or motorized camping unit per full hook up site
- One RV or motorized camping unit or two tents per standard electric and standard nonelectric site
- Onsite caretakers
- Camp store
- Laundry facility
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- Children's playground
- Accessible sites
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
- Wi-Fi reception available in West Camping Loop only