Lebanon Hills Campground offers the best of both worlds—city close and country quiet. Just minutes from many popular Twin Cities destinations, this campground is surrounded by 2,000 acres of woods and lakes in beautiful Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Campground address12100 Johnny Cake Ridge Road Apple Valley MN 55124
651-480-7773 (Campground Office)
Campground office hours
Daily, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Campgrounds closed for 2020 season
The campgrounds are closed for the 2020 season. Information regarding 2021 online reservations will be posted in December 2020. The online reservation opener is scheduled for March 2021 (exact dates yet to be determined).
2021 camping season (tentative)
Monday, May 3–Saturday, Oct. 16
Camping during COVID-19
We have modified our campground facilities and operations to meet new public health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting the health and safety of visitors and staff are of utmost importance.
Review the Camping During COVID-19 Planning Guide.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Six people per campsite
- One RV per RV site; up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Up to two tents per electric and no hook-up site
- Onsite caretakers
- Camp store (Temporarily closed due to COVID-19. All store convenience items, including ice, will not be available. Firewood will be available for purchase.)
- Laundry facility (Temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
- Picnic table
- Fire ring (Firewood restrictions)
- Accessible restrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- Children's playground
- Handicap accessible sites
- Water supply to applicable campsites (after Oct. 1, water will be shut off when temperatures are forecast to be below freezing)
- Wi-Fi reception available in West Camping Loop only