The sandy beach and clear water of Schulze Lake make this a popular spot for family swimming in Lebanon Hills Regional Park. When closed, wading in the water and sand play is permitted unless otherwise indicated. (Map and Driving Directions)
Saturday, May 29–Monday, Sept. 6
Hours: Daily, sunrise–8 p.m.
Bathhouse hours: Daily, 9 a.m.–8 p.m. (closed for daily cleaning between 1–2:30 p.m.) When closed, the restrooms at nearby Lebanon Hills Visitor Center are available.
Schulze Lake water is tested weekly for E. coli during the summer season (Memorial Day-Labor Day) — a standard for metro park agencies. All historical sample results have been within normal ranges.
- Warning: No life guard on duty
- Children must be actively supervised by an adult.
- Swimming is permitted only within designated buoyed area.
- Inflatable toys, watercraft, buoyant rafts and fishing are not permitted in the buoyed swimming area.
- Pets are not permitted in the beach area.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco use, campfires, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the beach area.
- Additional rules are in
County Ordinance 107 Park Use.
On hot days, the beach can be busy. If parking spaces are full, please visit another time. Parking is not permitted along the entrance road.