The sandy beach and clear water of Schulze Lake make this a popular spot for family swimming in Lebanon Hills Regional Park. When closed, wading in the water and sand play is permitted unless otherwise indicated. (Map and Driving Directions)
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
Beach: Open daily, sunrise-8 p.m.
Beach bathhouse: Open daily, 9 a.m -8 p.m.
Schulze Lake water is tested weekly for E. coli during the summer season (Memorial Day-Labor Day) — a standard for metro park agencies. All historical sample results have been within normal ranges.
- Warning: No life guard on duty
- Children must be actively supervised by an adult.
- Swimming is permitted only within designated buoyed area. No open lake swimming.
- Inflatable inner tubes, rafts, and loungers are not allowed.
- Inflatable toys, watercraft and fishing are not permitted in the buoyed swimming area.
- Inflatable or foam noodles, kickboards, and all coast guard approved flotation devices are permitted.
- Swim diapers are required for children not toilet trained.
- Pets are not permitted in the beach area.
- Tobacco use (including vaping), campfires, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the beach area.
- Additional rules are in
County Ordinance 107 Park Use.
On hot days, the beach can be busy. If parking spaces are full, please visit another time. Parking is not permitted along the entrance road.