The Visitor Center Trailhead is located adjacent to the Lebanon Hills Visitor Center and is a popular spot that provides access to a host of summer and winter activities in Lebanon Hills Regional Park. (Map and Driving Directions)
Hours: Daily, 5 a.m.–10 p.m.
Fees: No entrance fees. Trail use
fees for cross-country skiing do apply.
- More than 14 miles of summer hiking trails
- More than 12 miles of ski touring trails
- Almost two miles of snowshoe trails
- Nature interpretive trail
- Visitor Center
- Equipment rental
- Canoe route access
- Fishing pier
- Bonfire ring (Firewood Restrictions)
- Picnic area with grills
- Sledding hill
- Free parking